Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our First Blog

So I am new to this whole blog deal, but honestly I think it will be alot of fun! (seeing as how I am addicted to stuff like this!)
Obviously to our left is our three beautiful children! Dawson 9, Ashlyn 7 (going on 16) and Laney 2! They are our pride and joy and hugest challenge!

Life is crazy busy right now with my daycare. In the last week I have had 3 new interviews and 4 new children. It is so exciting and such a blessing!

Plus I am crazy busy as a councelor in the Young women. It is so much work, but my testimony has grown so much in the last couple of months it's amazing! I have never struggled with my testimony but in the past have struggled with always maknig positive decisions. But right now things seem so easy in this aspect of my life. I am building new relationships that mean alot to me and challenging myself everyday!

No comments: