Thursday, October 16, 2008

Working on a fear

So this past Sunday I spoke in church. This is a major major accomplishment for me because the last time I was asked to speak I think I literally had a panic attack. I have never ever had a panic attack and I can almost positively say on that particular day I did. I was so very very proud of myself and the gratification I received in my own self for successfully speaking.

I was so terrified, emotional, fulfilled and definitely accomplished. I know that in the last year I have set some goals and have relyed on my Heavenly Father to help me work through them. I am so grateful for the love and support I feel from him on a regular basis and know how very blessed I am.

Now I have one more major goal that I won't speak of because I need not jinx myself! Wish me luck!

No comments: