Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thinking........

So life has been crazy busy between my family and daycare and hobbies and my calling with the Young Women at church and a hobby I can't seem to get enough of. Jugglying it all is sometimes a struggle, but I am grateful for the challenges.
Right now I am struggling with a commitment I made to myself regarding a class on the Old Testament. I had been faithfully doing my reading and homework till about six weeks ago and now am struggling to even complete my reading. I have intensely been working on geneology and family history. It absorbs just about every spare second I have. So I am forced to choose between the two and have been choosing the latter. I am comfortable with my decision in most respects but am struggling with the example I am setting for the other Young Women taking the class. I am not exactly sure how to address the situation.

No comments: