Monday, May 5, 2008

Finding my passion and running with it.........

So over the years I have been interested in lots of different things. Things that I like to do but are not necessarily passionate about. But in the beginning of February I statred working on my family history. Besides finding out that I am really good at. I know I am gloating, but I am really good at it.
I also seem to have a knack for research! But then agai I kind of knew that. I remember being in high school and the best part of any assignment for me was researching it and finding really cool and unusual things that other people wouldn't necessarily have thought of to include in any given project!
So anyways I literally have a passion. I have found what I want to do with my life. Granted I do love running my daycare. But geneology keeps my mind moving and literally consumes just about every spare momment I have.
I have looked into taking online courses for certification and filled out a grant application for financial aid and am praying that everything goes the way I am hoping! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: