Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Bird in a Nest


Today Kenneth and I went on an excursion out and about town. We visitted the town Kenneth grew up in, not that it's far or anything but we normally only go there to see family. Kenneth's mom gave me a gift certificate this past February for my birthday to a beautiful little flower shop by the name of Lifescapes. The men who own the shop deal with more then fresh flowers. They actually make the most beautiful dried arrangements. Ranging from the usual wreaths (not to say that their wreaths are anything but usual), to some really different amazing pieces. An example of that is the beautiful bird's nest pictured above. I absolutely fell in love with it the second I saw it. I have asked them to make Kenneth and I a couples ornament for our tenth anniversay in December. I can't wait to see what they come up with!

No comments: