Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Pre Thanksgiving Post

There are so many many things that I am thankful for this year. My thoughts are so jumbled and my heart is full. First am formost I am so thankful for my sister Brianna and her other half Errick. They brought into this world a wonderful bundle of joy whom I desperately want to hold. But distance keeps us apart. But I am grateful for the healthy little one known as Khloe Marie! Welcome Khloe bear to this big big world!

I am also so grateful for my own family and the ways they teach me everyday. They help me to grow as a parent each and everyday and love me more on the days I stumble. They are amazing little beings whom I adore. Then there is my adoring husband who spoils me to bits and pieces.

Tomorrow we are having Thanksgiving at home for the very first time. I look forward to the gathering of our families and the visit from my grandparents. Finally starting the feel the holoday hussle and bussle and can't wait to enjoy each and every momment!

Have a very happy Thanksgiving all my friends near and far!

No comments: