Friday, January 15, 2010

I was reading Anita's newest blog today and was so disappointed that I didn't get this award.... but being the wonderful person that she is I am number 11!

This is the Happy 101 award.



I am supposed to list 10 things that make me happy and then pass this award on. Here are my 10 things (in no particular order):

* Tulips, lots and lots of tulips!
* The silly little daily songs and dances that Laney comes up with!
* Dawson's continued interest in learning everything he can possibly absorb, and his lack of common sense!
* Ashlyn's genuine concern for others
* My husband.... he makes me laugh and spoils me rotten!
* Naps on a Sunday afternoon.
* Colors
* Cool sheets and lots of covers.
* Warm balmy Sea air!
* Art.

Anyone and everyone who reads my blog is welcome to this snazzy little award!

No comments: