Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day!

So your probably wondering, "who posts pictures of carnations, carnations aren't anything special!" Well carnations are special especially when given to me by two of my daycare children. Valentines day is a really important day to me. Sure it's gotten to be pretty commercial! But you see, my birthday is two days after Valentines day, and who doesn't love some extra attention every now and then. I really am a sucker when it comes to this particular holiday. I love giving and receiving to and from those who are important to me. I am sure you are all thinking this is what happens on Christmas too. But you see Christmas for me is a more spiritual time . Valentines day is the day I love to be spoiled on. Honestly people you cannot tell me you do not love to be spoiled every now and again!

No comments: