Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Getting back in the swing of things

So the last couple of weeks have been busy busy busy. I ave a gazillion things to blog about and now am just finding the time to post some things.
First and foremost I want to congratulate my friend Jay and his wife Thalia (hopefully I spelled that correctly!) on their new bundle of joy! Welcome to this crazy wonderful world Ryker!

Secondly Kenneth is now able to fly solo. For those of you who do not know Kenneth has been flying gas powered relot control airplanes and is now able to fly on his own. Who knew there were so many rules and regs to beable to fly a remote control airplane! Kenneth loves it and I love him, so I am so excited for him!

Thirdly keep my brother and his battalion in your prayers as he is in Iraq!

Fourthly keep your eyes out for blogs on our vacation and you can view pics on my myspace or facebook!

No comments: