Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treating and my otherwise CRAZY day!!!

Halloween carnival fun: Check!
Halloween BINGO!

Pin the face on the Pumpkin!


A Smile on my face: Check



Fake eyelashes: Check




Laney's as Snow White: Check






Dawson as a Tank: Check





Ashlyn as a Pirate zombie: Check
Mini Play-doe for Trunk or Treating: Check
Homemade Donuts: Sorry I don't get a check in this area. I'd like to thank Entemeans (the spelling I believe is way off) for their wonderfully chocolate glazed donuts!
Jello: I also don't get a check in this area. Seriously my brain has been so fried that even with the boxes sitting on the counter it still got forgotten!
............and yes the snow is still here and my fingers are cold!
Dawson still home from school, but feeling better by this evening!! (A definite plus for my day)
Peace and quiet at this very momment! (another definite plus!)
Watching my hubby sleep peacefully on the chaise. (heartwarmingly sweet)

1 comment:

MikeNat&Co said...

Your make up looks great! Dawsons tank is awesome you did a great job with the paint. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. We are off to our 2nd Trunk or Treat tonight at my Bro-in-laws ward. Three nights in a row where O can where her Cheerleader get up is a dream come true.
Nat