Saturday, November 1, 2008

I think they have enough candy to last till Easter!

They always have taken the cutest Halloween pics!
Princess Snow White with the blondie blond hair

I personally think Ashlyn's Zombie pirate costume reminds me of Sweeney Todd.


They are toooooo CUTE and they are ours!



The kids really enjoyed trick or treatingt this yearand I am so grateful that it wasn't freezing or raining! I loved how Laney would say "Trick or treat, another house I want to trick or treat at another house, one more PLEEEESE!" My social bee Ashlyn seemed to know everyone who passed! Plus Dawson was so clever with his tank costume. He rigged it so that his Halloween bag was on the end on the tanks gun on the inside, so all the people who handed out treats got to send them down the gun tube. He actually got more candy because people thought it was clever and wanted to do it again. Pretty nifty trick I might add!
I think they have enough candy to last till Easter!




No comments: