Thursday, January 28, 2010

Me being Honest

Lately I have been thinking alot about being a mother. Realizing my strengths and weaknesses, beating up myself because of my weaknesses and crying myself silly because I know I have been wrong and sometimes say things that I wish I could take back. Things that no one deserves.... things that probably will stick forever. Finding I remind myself of someone I have long despised and finding I sometimes treat others in the same fashion that I once loathed.
So it's time to reassess and pull my self together and to strive for a better me... Wish me luck! Lots and lots of luck... and prayers... lots and lots of prayer!

1 comment:

Anita said...

There seems to be a lot of this going around lately - me and you :) Keep with it, and you'll emerge better! Just don't expect it to happen over night. That's what I keep having to remind myself. It took me 33 years to get here, it's going to take a little while to get where I want to be, too.